Saturday, August 23, 2014

Scrap your stash


Hello Crafty girls and guys , hope you've all had a wonderful summer ♥
I am here with my monthly blog posting and this time I'm scrapping with my leftovers..
Which can often be a challenge as you mostly want to try out your new stuff!
So what I did was finding lots of leftover diecuts and stuff + some paper cut off's and had no idea what it would turn into when I was done..


as you can see by my card underneath not every little bit made the final cut but much of what I started with I used.. I was in a pink and white mood  and wanted to make something sweet..


And here is my finished project . It was really fun ♥
Hope you got some inspiration to sit down with your leftover bits and pieces..

Whiff of Joy products used:
Large Nested Tag Die-lights 
charm that I had sprayed white 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...