Monday, July 21, 2014

Birthday


 Hello there creative friends. It's me Maria with a new creation for you today. Because today it's ''Make a card Monday'',  I am going to share a beautiful marine themed card. We all know that the colour palette for the marine is: red, blue and white. This tip made my work much more easier.

 As always, for colouring I used inktense pencils. I just simply love them and they are they best.
Feel free to check out Whiff of Joy Facebook page and my blog for more Whiff of Joy inspiration. Have a wonderful creative day. 

Supplies:
Maritime Summer Stamp Kit

2 comments :

  1. A cool way to color your image, looks great!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card. It is so festive and cute. It could even pass for a USA holiday card with those colors. CUTE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...